The first church was erected in 1225, but the first written data of the community dates back to 1445. During the 17th and 18th centuries, the church was reconstructed and expanded several times. Its current look dates back to 1791. The interior stems mainly from the 18th century.
Zaubes pag., Amatas nov.,
56.9975, 25.2585, +371 29183163
Cēsis – Āraiši
Āraiši – Cēsis